Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Techno Stack

Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, Palm Treo 600, Sony Ericsson W550i My Sony PSP finally arrived yesterday! Was chuffed because they sent a "Giga Pack" model with a 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - it was supposed to be the "Value Pack" with a feeble 32MB card. Not bad seeing as the whole lot's worth over £200 and it came free with my phone! Was a bit gutted to find it was a 2.5 firmware model, which makes the homebrew stuff a bit trickier. Have to check out the GTA eLoader thing - but a bit unsure about it at the mo. I've got tons of MP3s, photos & video (including "Lupin III", "Samurai Champloo" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark") on there already though - nice having the 1GB card! So, my little pile of techno-gubbins is towering on my desk at work...

No comments: